Bud Clary Chevrolet is looking for an experienced, motivated and goal oriented Automotive Service Technician (Chevrolet Certifications preferred).
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Perform routine inspections, system diagnostics, full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made and provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Previous experience as an automotive technician (ASE certification preferred)
- Chevrolet experience highly preferred
- Solid mechanical skills
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record
Bud Clary Auto group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, sex, disability, and any other status protected by State or Federal law. These factors will not be considered in any aspect of a person’s employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff and/or any other term or condition of employment. The Company’s commitment to providing a harassment-free environment includes conduct by vendors, contractors, and other non-employees.