The dealer trade driver picks up and delivers company vehicles. The dealer driver must operate within the legal speed limits and deliver vehicles within a safe and timely manner.
- Ensures safe and on time delivery of company vehicles while following company procedures and standards
- Uses good judgment and safe driving skills
- Keeps a record of trips and completes any reports and/ or logs
- Notifies dispatcher or sales manager of any servicing the vehicle may require such as oil changes, tires, cleaning, and general maintenance
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Ability to operate a wide variety of vehicles, including manual and automatic transmissions
- Ensures vehicle is clean, equipped properly and undamaged before leaving the lot, communicates any damage found to sales manager
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- No prior experience or training.
- Preferred: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid Driver’s License, and acceptable driving record (CDL not required)