Lot attendants provide support to the Service and Sales departments by maintaining all vehicles to dealership standards. Responsible for keeping automobile inventory neat and well maintained, as well as moving vehicles throughout the lot to specified locations.
- Inspects vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice
- Records the description of damages and lists missing items on the delivery receipt
- Parks new vehicles in assigned areas
- Catalogs and stores keys
- Moves sold vehicles to maximize use of space and keep the lot in order
- Washes vehicle exteriors using all the proper cleaning solutions and equipment
- Vacuum interior of vehicles to remove all loose dirt and debris, while carefully not disturbing customers personal items
- Park clean cars in designated area for delivery
- Maintain dealership presence- cleaning up around the lot, look for garbage, etc.
- Prep new vehicles for PDI to be performed
- Arrange lot – Start cars, park etc.
Bud Clary Auto group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.The Company is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, sex, disability, and any other status protected by State or Federal law. These factors will not be considered in any aspect of a person’s employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff and/or any other term or condition of employment. The Company’s commitment to providing a harassment-free environment includes conduct by vendors, contractors, and other non-employees.