Verifies receipt of and performs a damage inspection on new vehicles delivered to the dealership and parks vehicles in the new-vehicle lot in an orderly manner.
- Compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice
- Inspects vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice
- Records the description of damages and lists missing items on the delivery receipt
- Parks new vehicles in assigned areas
- Catalogs and stores keys
- Assigns stock control numbers to cars
- Moves sold vehicles to maximize use of space and keep the lot in order
- Delivers sold vehicles to the new-vehicle preparation department
- Services vehicles in storage to protect tires, battery, and finish against deterioration
- Wash vehicles on lot, by hand or through car wash
- Maintain dealership presence- cleaning up around the lot, look for garbage etc
- Prep new vehicles for PDI to be performed by Technician
- Gas up sold vehicles, trade’s etc.
- Arrange lot – Start cars, park etc.
- File New Car books and keys
Bud Clary Auto group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, sex, disability, and any other status protected by State or Federal law. These factors will not be considered in any aspect of a person’s employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff and/or any other term or condition of employment. The Company’s commitment to providing a harassment-free environment includes conduct by vendors, contractors, and other non-employees.