Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, greeting customers, assisting with customer concerns, and additional clerical duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Greets showroom customers and determines the nature of their visit.
– Directs customers to the correct department, notifies the appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduces the customer to a salesperson.
– Answers incoming phone calls. Directs caller to appropriate department or individual or takes a thorough message.
– Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
– Obtains basic demographic information about each customer, using an ups card, a computer system, a log sheet, or other method established by the dealership.
– Enters data into prospect tracking system and runs prospect reports for managers weekly.
– Communicates messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
– Assists service customers during the morning and evening service rush whenever possible.
– Assists with clerical duties as requested.
– Maintains a professional appearance.
– Scans and/ or mails any documents
– Customer service skills
– Overachieving attitude
– Problem solving skills/ Critical thinking skills
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Interpersonal skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
– High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
– Preferred one-year experience in an office environment, or related experience
Bud Clary Auto group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, sex, disability, and any other status protected by State or Federal law. These factors will not be considered in any aspect of a person’s employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff and/or any other term or condition of employment. The Company’s commitment to providing a harassment-free environment includes conduct by vendors, contractors, and other non-employees.