Bud Clary Auto Group is looking for an enthusiastic, and customer driven individual to join our team! Bud Clary is a family owned automobile dealership located in Longview, Auburn, Moses Lake, and Yakima Washington. Bud Clary offers a competitive benefits package that includes 401k with company match, and paid time off.
The automobile sales associate sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features to customer satisfaction; developing customer relationships, qualifying buyers, and closing sales
- Satisfies the transportation needs of vehicle purchasers
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Explains product performance, application, and benefits
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase
- Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive
- Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up system
- Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales
- Establishes personal sales goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Attends required product and sales training courses as directed by sales manager
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers
- Knows and understands equity and values and can explain depreciation to the customer
- Ensures that the sales manager has an opportunity to meet each customer
- Turns in all closed deals to finance and insurance manager, along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.).
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership practices
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork
- Introduces customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department
- Schedules first service appointment
- Follows up on all post delivery items, tag/title work, “we-owes”, and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction
- Reviews and analyzes personal performance at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively
- Attends sales meetings
- Maintains professional appearance
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid Driver’s License
- (Preferred) NADA Salesperson Certification
- (Preferred) State Sales License
Bud Clary Auto group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.The Company is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, sex, disability, and any other status protected by State or Federal law. These factors will not be considered in any aspect of a person’s employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff and/or any other term or condition of employment. The Company’s commitment to providing a harassment-free environment includes conduct by vendors, contractors, and other non-employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year